Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm a bloggin' boy!

Today I got my first blog, now I can write about all the fun stuff I see and do.

Now moving on to explain the picture.

One day while I was sitting outside a baby squirrel dropped out of the a tree and onto our deck. The baby was so terrified it dove for our back door and tried to get into our house. Once he realized he could not get in, he dashed over to our driveway gate, dove under the gate, and was trapped away from his mother. After quite some time he squeezed under the gate, ran past us, and ran over to the other side of our deck. There he met his mother who had just scurried down the tree, she picked him up, and dashed away to safety with him.

Here is a picture of the baby just after he tried to get into the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment